At Aspen Aesthetics + Pharmacy, we offer aesthetic treatments to help you take back control and get the skin you have always dreamed of. The XEO® Skin Revitalization and Laser GenesisTM by Cutera® is a customizable light-based laser designed to treat common aesthetic concerns such as veins, pigment, wrinkles, unwanted hair, and hyperpigmentation. The XEO® features a range of attachments that can provide you with a unique, customized treatment fit for your skin. Schedule an appointment with our team in Edmonton, AB, Today to learn more.
How Does XEO® Skin Revitalization Work?
XEO® Skin Revitalization works to rebalance and repair your skin’s overall integrity and complexion. This is an entirely customizable treatment designed around your individual needs as a patient. The XEO® features several attachments, each designed to tackle a different issue. These include:
- Nd:YAG – designed for effective hair removal and the treatment of vascular lesions on the face.
- LimeLight – designed for treating benign pigmented lesions, vascular concerns, and improving skin complexion.
- ProWave LX™ – an excellent choice for hair removal, especially for those with light or fine hair.
- AcuTip™ – designed to address sun spots and small spider veins.
- Titan® – a good choice for addressing skin laxity and wrinkles.
- Pearl® Er:YSGG – addresses superficial skin imperfections and signs of aging such as sun spots, age spots, and wrinkles.
- Pearl® Fractional Er:YSGG – effective for treating skin wrinkles, irregular skin texture, and acne scarring.
Am I A Candidate?
If you are struggling with hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, or just looking for your skin to feel revitalized, then you are likely a candidate. Although this laser treatment assists you in getting the skin you desire, it is crucial to speak with our team and express your concerns to customize your treatment for you. With the advancement of technology, we no longer have to struggle with our appearance and how our body looks over time.
Before and After Photos
What Can I Expect?
You will be provided specific instructions at the time of treatment per the conversation you have with your specialist during your initial consultation. Treatment sessions typically last less than an hour. Immediately after your session, you may experience a pink or reddish discoloration of treated areas, which could last several hours. You may be asked to avoid sun exposure for a short time afterward, depending upon the area treated.
Get XEO® Skin Revitalization Treatments in Edmonton, AB, Today!
Take back control of your skin. If you find yourself struggling with aesthetic concerns such as veins, pigment, wrinkles, hair removal, and skin revitalization, Aspen Aesthetics + Pharmacy is here to help. Contact us today and schedule your appointment by filling out the form below or calling (587) 200-8018.