SkinPen microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that uses small, sterilized needles to create microchannels in the skin – hundreds to thousands of microchannels in this case. The purpose of this treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue to smooth, firm, and tone skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may reduce the appearance of acne, scars, dark spots, wrinkles, and large pores.
Hitting reset on your skin can be as simple as a 30-minute microneedling treatment. SkinPen creates micro-channels (microscopic holes) at a rate of 1600 per second. These wounds stimulate your skin, kicking its healing process into high gear. Best of all, SkinPen doesn’t rely on heat or chemicals, so the results are natural and safe for all skin tones and types.
In a clinical study, 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen.
Why Choose SkinPen for Microneedling?
- SkinPen rejuvenates from the inside out for younger looking skin.
- SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device.
- SkinPen is proven safe and effective, delivering results that last up to six months.
- SkinPen is a quick-and-easy treatment with little to no downtime.
- SkinPen is proven to improve the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles on the neck.
You can enjoy the results of SkinPen alone or ask us about upgrading your microneedling facial to SkinPen Ultra for outcomes better than PRP facial!